Monday, January 24, 2011

Staring at Closed Eyelids.

Do you ever lie in bed, waiting to fall asleep, when you suddenly wonder if you're staring at the roof, or if your eyes have in fact closed?

This is one of the small feelings in life that fascinates me. That the human brain can actually become lost in the darkness before our eyes. Is the darkness my ceiling, 6 feet above me, or is it my eyelids, attached to the very things that are perceiving the dark?

Everyone has these small moments when they wonder about things... we just need to take more time to appreciate them, and even enjoy them.

I've just signed up for Michelle Bridge's 12 week body transformation, and I plan to take the time to enjoy the small things much more once I start to work towards a healthier and happier me.

Anyway, my day begins at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning, so that I can exercise bright and early!

Time is ticking. Better go stare at my ceiling (or pillow as I often sleep on my stomach).

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to sharing the 12wbt journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Sarah! :) Don't know how long I can do this blogging thing for, gotta schedule a time to write it :) xo

    ReplyDelete